Classes are In Alphabetical Order:
- BARRE: A class focusing on strengthening the entire body with an inspired by dance-technique, combined with pilates and yoga.
- Buns & Guns: A class focusing in strengthening and toning both lower body and upper body.
- Butts & Guts: A class focusing in strengthening and toning all the muscle of your lower body and core.
- Cycling: In our cycling studio, this is a group exercise class on stationary bikes. The instructors guide you through simulated flats, hills, climbs and sprints. It is a great cardiovascular workout using pumped up music to keep you motivated. Must have a towel, water, and Cycling pass to participate.
- Meditation: A 30 minute class to bring attention to your breathing and relax to relieve any tension or stress.
- Pilates: A choreographed mat workout that concentrates on core strength, body alignment, and muscular balance through a combination of high intensity yoga and strength movements.
- Total Body: This class will work all muscle groups with a variety of strengthening and conditioning exercises. This scultping class tones upper and lower body using resistance like hand weights, body bars and your own body weight. This class is great at all levels.
- Yoga: A fitness-based approach to vinyasa-style yoga; stretching practiced in combination with breath work and ancient yoga philosophy.
- Yoga Flow/Gentle Yoga: A class filled with stretching and yoga postures to help increase flexibility as well as relax and strengthen the mind and body.
- Zumba®: A is a Latin-inspired cardio-dance workout that uses music and choreographed steps to form a fitness party atmosphere.
Ride Pass – $3.00 – This is a single ride pass. Participants purchasing this pass will receive a ticket for only the specific purchased ride.
Tour Pass – $10.00 – This is a semester long pass that enables a participant unlimited access to all rides, providing the participant arrives in time to receive a ticket for the intended ride.