Dear ESU Warrior:
ESU is looking to choose a graduating senior to serve as the Undergraduate Student Commencement Speaker for the December 2018 commencement ceremony.
The ESU Undergraduate Student Commencement Speaker application process is now open. If you feel you could represent the graduating class well or know of someone who would represent the class well, I encourage you to submit an application or nominate someone to be considered for this honor.
In order to be considered for this distinction, an eligible student must meet the following requirements:
- Must be cleared to participate in the December 2018 commencement ceremony
- Must have a minimum 3.0 grade point average
- Must have a demonstrated record of service to the University community and a record of citizenship and cooperation
- Have evidence of meaningful extra/co-curricular involvement
- Must be in good disciplinary and academic standing
- Must be available for an in person interview with the selection committee
If you wish to nominate someone or to nominate yourself as the December 2018 Undergraduate Student Commencement Speaker, you must be sure that all application materials are received by Wednesday, October 31, 2018, at the Office of Student Affairs, 121 Reibman Administration Building.
If you would like further information regarding the Undergraduate Student Commencement Speaker, please call: Allen Williams, Assistant to the Vice President of Student Affairs, (570) 422-3074, or email email@example.com.
Allen K. Williams
Assistant to the Vice President of Student Affairs