If you are working from off campus or from a computer that isn’t part of the ESU network you will need to login before you can use many of our online resources. Once you have clicked on a resource a Keystone Library Network Pass Screen will appear.
Kemp Library provides 2 methods for you to login.
- Library ID Login (left side):
- Enter your ESU barcode number where it says “Library Barcode or Identification.” This is your 9 digit eCard number (older 15 digit cards use the last 9 digits only)
- Enter your last name
- Username/Password Login (right side):
- Select “East Stroudsburg University” from the drop-down list of institutions
- Enter the username portion of your campus e-mail address (do not include “@live.esu.edu”)
- Enter your E-mail password
- Click Login and you will be taken to the chosen online resource.
Problems with access:
- Be sure that you are using the links from the Kemp Library web page
- Type slowly! Many login failures occur because of typing errors.
- If you can’t remember your username/password contact Academic Computing.
- Still denied access, there may be a problem with your barcode or patron account. To have us check your account contact Mark Gatesman (570) 422-3154 or the Circulation Desk (570) 422-3126.
- Don’t have an eCard, contact Mark Gatesman (570) 422-3154 or Marleen Dymond (570) 422-3708. Please provide your complete name, a current permanent mailing address and your phone number so that we can verify your information in our patron file. We encourage all registered students to obtain a University eCard. These are available through the Campus Card Center located in the University Center.
- For other access issues or questions regarding the databases contact the Reference Desk (570) 422-3594 or Allyson Urie (570) 422-3597. Please be ready to describe your problem including any error messages you may have received. Screenshots also help us diagnose access issues.
Remote access is not available to the general public, alumni, and individuals with ESU courtesy cards.