If you are working from off campus or from a computer that isn’t part of the ESU network you will need to login before you can use many of our online resources. Once you have clicked on a resource, a Keystone Library Network Pass Screen will appear.
Kemp Library provides 2 methods for you to login. You may choose one method or the other to log in! (You may prefer method 2)
- Library ID Login (left side):
- Enter your 15 digit ESU barcode number where it says “Library Barcode or Identification.” Find your eCard number printed on the back of your ESU ID. Add these 6 digits in front of your 9 digit eCard number : 603296 . For example: 603296000123456
- Enter your last name
- Username/Password Login (right side):
- Select “East Stroudsburg University” from the drop-down list of institutions
- Enter the username portion of your campus e-mail address (do not include “@live.esu.edu”)
- Enter your E-mail password
- Click Login and you will be taken to the chosen online resource.
Access Problem Troubleshooting:
- VERY IMPORTANT – Be sure that you are using the links from the Kemp Library website. For example, if you need to access an electronic resource at home, you must use the link for that database on the Kemp Library website so it will recognize that you are a valid ESU student.
- Clear your internet browser history, cache and cookies then try again.
- Try a different internet browser. Not all electronic resources work well in every browser.
- Type slowly! Many login failures occur because of typing errors.
- If you can’t remember your username/password contact Academic Computing.
- Still denied access? There may be a problem with your barcode or patron account. To have us check your account contact Mark Gatesman (570) 422-3154 or the Circulation Desk (570) 422-3126.
- Don’t have an eCard? Contact Mark Gatesman (570) 422-3154 or Marleen Dymond (570) 422-3708. Please provide your complete name, a current permanent mailing address and your phone number so that we can verify your information in our patron file. We encourage all registered students to obtain a University eCard. These are available through the Campus Card Center located in the University Center.
- For other access issues or questions regarding the databases contact the Reference Desk (570) 422-3594 or Allyson Wind (570) 422-3597. Please be ready to describe your problem in detail, including any error messages you may have received. Screenshots are very helpful in diagnosing your access problem.
Remote access (off campus) is not available to the general public, alumni, and individuals with ESU courtesy cards.