Kemp Library offers services for the following:
Printing – Kemp Library has a total of four printers and offers free printing (no color).
This includes a printer in each of the two library computer labs.
Xerox Copiers – There are two located on the main floor – 5 cents per copy
ProScan Microfilm – Two located on the main floor; microfilm, microcard, microfiche.
These print to the main floor printer near the public computer workstations.
Microfilm Machines – Three located on the main floor. One e-card only, two
Printing is currently free, but we ask you to please limit excess printing
Xerox copying is 5 cents per copy using e-card or coin, located in the back of the main floor, where you will also find the dollar bill change machine as well as a paper cutter
The Access Services Department maintains this equipment
If you are having difficulty, please come to the Circulation Desk
You can deposit funds to your e-card online, at the e-card office, or on the Library’s add-value station
1. Please report all copier malfunctions to the circulation desk
2. Xerox Copiers accept dollar bills as well as e-cards (with dollar credit on them) or change
3. The microfilm machines with coin boxes DO NOT accumulate credit. You must insert coins for each copy
4. The Xerox Copiers do accumulate credit
5. We will refund the first 15 cents. No refunds above that amount
KEMP LIBRARY DOES NOT OFFER FAX SERVICES OR COLOR PRINTING