CURRENT INFORMATION ABOUT OFF CAMPUS LOGIN:
KLN has decided that sometime in the near future, they will be implementing a more secure login method for logging into library databases off campus. KLN has identified a need to further protect sensitive student, faculty, staff and University data. Please bear with us as we make this transition and keep an eye out here on this page for more information as we get it from KLN.
DISCLAIMER ABOUT NEWLY REGISTERED STUDENTS:
It can take 3-5 business days for new students to successfully log in to library databases off campus. If you are not able to log in after this period of time, further investigation will be necessary to resolve your login problem.
Off Campus Login Method
Both sides of the KLN login page should be working for all students as of June 1, 2017.
There are 2 ways to login on the KLN Login Page (Choose one method)
- Library ID Logon
- Select “East Stroudsburg University” from the drop-down list of institutions
- Enter the username portion of your campus e-mail address (do not include “@live.esu.edu”)
- Enter your E-mail password
- Click Login and you’ll be taken to your chosen online resource.
Library ID Logon Instructions:
- Use the left hand side of the KLN login page – Library ID Logon
- Find your student ID number (on the back of your ESU ID card)
- If your Student ID is 9 digits, add this number before your Student ID Number to Login: 603296
- If your Student ID Number is 6 digits, add 603296000 before your Student ID Number to login.
- EXAMPLE: If your Student ID Number is 000123456 you would use this number as your Library Barcode or Identification : 603296000123456
- On the login page where it says “Last Name”, enter your last name.
Here is a visual example of the login page. Use the Library ID Logon side (green arrow).
If you continue to have problems logging into library databases off campus after trying this method, contact Allyson Wind – Electronic Resources Librarian or Kemp Library Circulation Desk if she is not available: 570-422-3126
Mrs. Wind’s contact information: