The Schisler Museum and McMunn Planetarium provide engaging opportunities for students, families, and the regional community to explore the wonders of the natural world. Your support helps the museum and planetarium thrive and grow.
Contact us at SMCurator@esu.edu or 570.422.2705 to begin your year of discovery!
“More than A Movie” Member Appreciation Day
Saturday, April 29, 2017
10 a.m.-3 p.m.
We love our members! As a thank you for your support, enjoy a special day that offers so much more than a movie, full of special events and activities for the whole family to enjoy.
- Member pricing: free, and receive an additional discount for renewing your membership on this day
- Non-member pricing: regular admission rates apply, but cost of admission is applied toward a membership when bought on the same day; you’ll also receive a discount for starting a new membership today
Includes all-day admission to museum and planetarium; no pre-registration required.
- Nature crafts for kids (and the young at heart!)
- Special popcorn blend from Popcorn Buddha
- Photo opportunities with the East Stroudsburg University Warrior mascot
- Special showing of the film Two Small Pieces of Glass, not usually available to the public
- …and more!
- Unlimited admission to the museum and planetarium for one year
- Discounts at gift shop
- Invitations to member-only events
- And more!
- $30 per year
- One adult
- $50 per year
- Two adults or one adult and one child (ages 3-17)
- $60 per year
- Two adults (one may be a caregiver) and up to four children (ages 3-17)
- Additional people may be added for $10 each