Dining facilities are not available in Schisler Museum and McMunn Planetarium. Visitors and groups are not permitted to eat brown bag lunches in campus buildings or on lawns.
During the academic year, visitors who wish to dine on campus are invited to enjoy a meal at the Dansbury Commons campus dining hall (#19 on the campus map), one block from the museum and planetarium (#70 on the campus map). Additional campus dining locations are listed on the ESU website.
- Dansbury Commons is open to the public when East Stroudsburg University classes are in session during the spring and fall semesters (late August to early May).
- In general, the dining hall is not open during the summer. Please contact Dining Services Manager Janine D’Esposito at 570.422.3915 or firstname.lastname@example.org in advance to confirm that Dansbury Commons will be open during your visit.
- Prices per person for the 2017-2018 academic year are as follows:
General Child 10 and under Breakfast $7.10 $3.55 Lunch $8.25 $4.13 Dinner $9.45 $4.73
- Group discounts are not available.
- No outside food may be brought into Dansbury Commons. If your group includes individuals with food-related medical issues, please discuss your needs with the dining managers.
For questions or help with special needs, please call 570.422.2705 or email email@example.com.
- Accessible parking spaces are provided near all main entrances. Please refer to the Directions & Parking page for museum and planetarium parking.
- All entrances provide no-barrier access for visitors using wheelchairs and mobility devices.
- Elevators are located on all floors.
- Power assist doors are located at all building entrances.
- All restrooms are accessible.
- Service animals are welcome.
- For the safety of the collection, no food or drink is permitted in the museum or planetarium. Bottled water is permitted for medical reasons only.
- Nursing and bottle-feeding families are welcome to use the comfortable lounges on any floor of the building.