Spring Hours (through May 31, 2018)
- closed for ESU Spring Break: March 11-17, 2018
- closed for ESU Finals Week and Graduation: May 1-5, 2018
- beginning June 1: 10 a.m.-4 p.m., Tuesday-Saturday
Please scroll down to see our complete holiday and event closings.
Fee includes all-day admission to both the museum and planetarium. Advance tickets are not required; admission is paid upon arrival at desk in lobby. Various films are shown every day; click here for titles and showtimes.
- Adults 18+: $6
- Children 3-17: $4
- Seniors 60+: $4
- Children 2 and under: Free
- ESU students with current ID: Free
- Members are always admitted free. Visit the Membership page to learn about this and other benefits.
Please see the Schools & Groups page for information about group discounts.
Holiday and Event Closings
In addition to our regular hours above, the museum and planetarium are closed for the following holidays and university events:
- ESU Spring Break, March 11-17, 2018
- ESU Finals Week and Graduation, May 1-5, 2018
- Memorial Day weekend, Saturday, May 26, 2018
- Independence Day, July 4, 2018
- Thanksgiving week, Nov. 2018
- ESU finals week and winter break, Dec. 2018
Inclement Weather and Other Emergencies
The Schisler Museum and McMunn Planetarium adhere to East Stroudsburg University weather closings and emergency responses. Please check the ESU home page at www.esu.edu for alerts.
Scheduled groups and programs that must be canceled due to weather or other emergencies may reschedule with no penalty. Refunds will be provided when necessary.