The Recreation Center will post positions during the middle of each semester to recruit new student employees for the next semester.
Employment Recruiting Time Table
– Summer Employment: March/April
– Fall Employment: March/April
– Spring Employment: October/November
Are there Positions Currently Available?
Follow the these steps to see positions that have been posted:
- Go to www.esu.edu
- Click About and the Human Resources tab
- In the “Search Jobs” Box: Choose “Student Worker”
- Click the search button and a list of currently available university positions will be generated (Note: If the search does not return any rec center positions, the Rec. Center is not currently hiring.)
- Click the recreation center position that interests you
- Read the posting details
- This will be the application for all positions. When you apply you will have the ability to choose specific positions.
- Click Apply to this Job. (Link is posted on the same line as “Bookmark this Job” & “Print Preview”)
- If you have not registered for this site before, it will prompt you to do so at this time.
- Complete the Application.
- If you would like to apply for another job in the department, follow these steps again.
All positions require a resume and application.
The Recreation Center will be holding a Fall Hiring Informational Fair on Thursday, October 27th at 6:15pm and 7:15pm at Common Grounds in the University Center.