Commuter Student Services
Commuter Students make up about two thirds of the ESU student population. In SAA, we provide tangible ways for students to be involved in ongoing programming, as well as learn how to improve resources and services available to you.
- COMMUTER COUNCIL: Be a part of an organization on campus composed of students like you who mobilize efforts to engage the commuter population in on going activities, and represent your needs to the campus administration. Click here to join the Commuter Council.
- CAMPUS EVENTS: Be a part of events taking place throughout the day. To learn what’s going on this week check the Event List.
- COMMUTER SOCIALS: We host ongoing socials in the Commuter Lounge with food, treats and giveaways, and our brand new Commuter Retreat.
- CLUBS AND ORGANIZATIONS: Most clubs meet on Tuesdays or Thursdays between 2-4 p.m. (no classes scheduled at this time to allow participation).
- FREE LOCKERS: Lockers are available at no charge to Commuter Students in the Commuter Lounge (all you need is a lock). Ask the Front Desk for more information.
- FACILITIES: The University offers several facilities to serve all your needs while you are on campus, including The Commuter Lounge, The University Store, Computer Lab, banking services, the E-Card center, Starbucks, and numerous ala carte dining options at Center Court.
For more information visit us in the University Center, 2nd Floor, Room #227 in SAA.
Sarah Lloyd, Graduate Assistant for Leadership Programs, firstname.lastname@example.org, 570.422.3434
Fernando Alcántar, MA, Director of Student Engagement, email@example.com, 570.422.3384