By watching the video above, you’ll learn about great ways to get engaged through Outdoor Recreation. These include:
- Challenge Course
- Outdoor Activities like hiking, fishing and canoeing
- Special Events like paintball, Zombie Run and Club Olympics
- Quest, the first year and transfer student retreat
- and more!
Stony Acres trails and fishing are now open to the ESU community. Proper social distancing of 6 feet will be enforced. Camps may be scheduled to run in late July/August, to be announced soon. Fish are biting, hawks are soaring and there are hiking trails waiting to be discovered. Get outside and create your adventure!!!
Stony Acres is 119 acre wildlife sanctuary located in Marshalls Creek, Pennsylvania. It offers recreational activities for ESU students, staff and faculty throughout the year. Additionally, the facilities can be rented and programs can be organized for outside groups on a contractual basis.
Experience Stony Acres
Open for day use from dawn to dusk for ESU students, staff and faculty
- Pond for fishing & canoeing
- Disc Golf
- Rustic Cabins*
- Ice Skating
Call ahead for the use of any equipment.
* Reservations are required for overnight use at least 48 hours in advance by calling Maddy Constantine at 570-422-3334 or email email@example.com.
Participate in scheduled programs or design one for your group
For reservations, please contact Maddy Constantine, Stony Acres Program Director, at firstname.lastname@example.org or 570-422-3334.