Directions for Stony Acres
July 2015 Construction Note: the road is closed PAST our entrance, these directions are still correct in spite of “road closed ahead” signs.
167 Adventure Drive, East Stroudsburg, PA 18302
- Coming from the…
- South: Take 33 North to 4 lane 209 N (follow signs to 80 East). Take 80 East exit to 309 (RT 209) Marshalls Creek exit.
- East or West: Take 80 (West/East) to exit 309 Marshalls Creek exit.
- Follow 209 North through 2 stop lights, approximately 2.8 miles to the traffic circle.
- At the traffic circle follow 209 north toward Milford.
- In approximately 1 mile make a left at the first light toward Marshalls Creek, Milford Road, and 209 South.
- Follow 209 south for 1/2 mile and make a right at the first light.
- In Approximately 20 yards you will cross a small bridge and bear left at the “Y” onto Marshalls Creek Road. There is an old tan firehouse in the middle of the “Y”. Route 402 bears to the right, you bear LEFT!
- Travel approx 4.5 miles on Creek Road and Stony Acres will be on your left. This is approx 1/2 mile past the second open grate bridge on Marshalls Creek Road.
- Travel up driveway and make a right between fences.