2019-2020 Scholarship Application Deadline April 8, 2019
ESU Student Activity Association, Inc.
Barnes & Noble Textbook Scholarship
The ESU Student Activity Association, Inc. will be awarding at least 20
Scholarships up to $400 each for the 2019-2020 academic year;
Up to $200 per semester.
- Full time undergraduate student
- Have completed at least 24 credits
- Cumulative GPA of at least 2.5
- FAFSA forms must be submitted and on file with ESU Financial Aid Office by May 31, 2019.
- Submit evidence of active engagement on campus outside the classroom
- Complete the required essay
- NCAA student athletes are not eligible to apply. A portion of this scholarship fund is given to the Athletic Department directly for athlete allocation at the discretion of the Athletic Director.
- APPLICATION – Complete the application in its entirety.
- ESSAY – Describe in 200-400 words, how this scholarship would contribute to your success at ESU in a typed and double spaced essay. Please be sure to title and proofread your essay.
- ACTIVE ENGAGEMENT ON CAMPUS – List the activities that you participate in on campus, outside of the classroom.
- SUBMIT – Return the application, essay, and active engagement list to Jan Dalton, ESU Student Activity Association, Inc., University Center Rm 223 or scan and email to email@example.com. DEADLINE APRIL 8, 2019
Best of luck to you!