Deadline April 9, 2018
ESU Student Activity Association, Inc.
Barnes & Noble Textbook Scholarship
The ESU Student Activity Association, Inc. will be awarding 20 Scholarships up to $400 each for the 2018-2019 academic year;
Up to $200 per semester.
Applications available at the Student Activity Association office or click link above.
Send to email@example.com or drop off in the SAA office, room 223 top floor University Center.
- Full time undergraduate student
- Have completed at least 24 credits
- Cumulative GPA of at least 2.5
- Demonstrate financial need as verified by the Financial Aid Office
- Submit evidence of involvement in at least one co-curricular activity
- Complete the required essay
- If you comply with the criteria listed above, you must:
Complete the personal and academic information sections in the attached application:
- Please click on the appropriate box and type in the pertinent information.
- Once Complete, click SAVE AS:
File name: your name_bnscholarship18-19 (e.g. johnsmith_bnscholarship18-19)
Save to a location on your computer, flash drive or cloud storage.
- Email the document to firstname.lastname@example.org
Submit the following:
- Written submission: Briefly describe in 200-400 words why being awarded this scholarship would contribute to your success at ESU. Be specific about (1) your record in your coursework and commitment to your major, (2) your involvement in activities or work on or off campus, and (3) your plans for the future. Be sure to word-process (type) a well-written essay that is double-spaced and has a title. Be sure to proofread in order to correct errors.
- Written submission: Print off of WarriorLink or list all participation with dates.