· Balloon Satellite Launch – It has been launched with USNA, July 17th, 2013.
· Poster presentation - Space Sys Soft Lab, USRA & Space Policy Symposium- Suborbital and Small Satellite, Washington DC, March 22, 2012.
· PocoSAT I & II have been built by Space Sys Soft Lab, March 2, 2012.
· ABET Computing Accreditation Commission Program Evaluator, 2014-present
· Visiting Faculty, Computer Science Department, University of Guam, 2013/08 to 2013/12
Mobile Computing, SELinux and Multilevel Security, Distributed and Parallel Systems, Automotive Software Engineering
· Current research projects
Space Systems Software – Building Cube Satellites, CAN Bus Networks, GPS Tracking Algorithms, Satellite Image Analysis
1. Payload System Development for High Altitude Balloon*, Proceedings of the 2014 IEEE/SICE International Symposium on System Integration, Tokyo, Japan, December 13-15, 2014.
2. Comparative Evaluation of Edge linking Methods Using Markov Chain and Regression Applied Heuristic, with N. Abolhassani and E. Lee, Proceedings of the 19th Iberoamerican Congress on Pattern Recognition, Puerto Vallarta, Mexico, November 2-5, 2014.
3. Controller Area Network for Fault Tolerant Small Satellite System Design*, with M. Jarrell, Proceedings of the 23rd IEEE International Symposium on Industrial Electronics, Istanbul, Turkey, June 1-4, 2014.
4. Edge Detection and Linking Pattern Analysis Using Markov Chains, with N. Abolhassani and F. Lee, Proceedings of the 13th IEEE International Symposium on Advances in Computer and Information Technology, Sydney, Australia, December 3-5, 2013.
5. Efficient Large Data Transfer over Interprocess Communication Method, with E. Gho, H. and I. Lee, Proceedings of the 3rd International Conference on Advanced Computing and Communications, Los Angeles, CA, September 25-27, 2013.
6. Interdisciplinary Capstone Group Project: CubeSat System Development in a Small-sized Institution*, Proceedings of the International Conference on New Perspectives in Science Education, Florence, Italy, March 14-15, 2013.
7. Transfer Technique of Large Messages over Controller Area Network, with M. Jarrell, S. Kendall, C. Fitzpatrick, I. and H Lee, Proceedings of the 28th International Conference on Computers and Their Applications, Honolulu, Hawaii, March 4-6, 2013.
8. Implementation of Networked Robot Control System over Controller Area Network*, with J. Kang, Proceedings of the 9th International Conference on Ubiquitous Robots and Ambient Intelligence (URAI 2012), Daejeon, Korea, November 26-29, 2012.
9. Multilevel Secure Database on Security Enhanced Linux for System High Distributed Systems, with N. Sherpa, Lecture Notes in Computer Science 7690, Springer Berlin Heidelberg, pp. 358-370, 2012.
10. Implementation of a Multilevel Secure Database on Security Enhanced Linux: SELinux PostgreSQL*, with N. Sherpa and C. Ryu, Proceedings of the 13th International Workshop on Information Security Applications, Jeju Island, Korea, August 16–18, 2012.
11. Implementation Study of Spanning Tree Flooding Algorithm in Mobile Ad Hoc Networks, with F. Lee, Journal of Mobile Computing, Submitted for publication on June 29th, 2012.
12. Fault Tolerant Automotive Bus Systems Integration, with H. Ham, Journal of Electrical and Control Engineering, Submitted for publication on June 1st, 2012.
13. Performance Analysis on Edge Detection Algorithms for Coastline Image Detection*, with N. Abolhassani, Proceedings of the 10th IASTED International Conference on Visualization, Vision and Image Processing, Banff, Canada, July 3 – 5, 2012.
14. Multifunction GPS Embedded Wrist Device for Runners, with S. Kendall and M. Jarrell, Proceedings the 16th IEEE International Symposium on Computer Electronics, Harrisburg, PA, June 2–4, 2012.
15. Distributed Event-Triggered Robot Control System over Controller Area Network*, Proceedings the 2012 IEEE International Conference on Industrial Technology, Athens, Greece, March 19 – 21, 2012, pp. 533-537.
16. Dynamic Programming Approach on Pipelined Optical Bus Systems for Finding a Longest Upsequence, with F. Lee, Proceedings the IEEE International Conference on Control System, Computing and Engineering, Penang, Malaysia, November 25 – 27, 2011.
17. Broadcast Analysis of Spanning Tree Flooding Algorithm for Mobile Ad Hoc Networks*, with A. Engle and F. Lee, Proceedings of the 2011 ACM International Conference on Ubiquitous Information Management and Communication, Seoul, Korea, February 21-23, 2011.
18. Integrated Fault Tolerant System for Automotive Bus Networks*, with H. Ham, Proceedings of the 2010 IEEE International Conference on Computer Engineering and Applications, Bali, Indonesia, March 19-21, 2010, pp. 486-490.
19. Failure Management Development for Integrated Automotive Safety Critical Software Systems*, with H. Ham, S. Shin, C. Sung, Proceedings of the 2009 ACM/SIGAPP Symposium on Applied Computing, Honolulu, USA, March 8-12, 2009, pp. 517-521.