Campus Rec & Wellness would like to provide you with a positive experience as you enter one of our facilities or attend one of our events or tournaments. Below is our vision and what you can expect from the Campus Rec & Wellness team every time.
Service Vision: To be the healthiest and happiest part of your day
- Treat our users how you want your loved ones to be treated. Treat all users like they are the VIP (Very Individual Person)
- Look Sharp! Look alert, attentive, energetic, happy to be here and eager to serve.
- Remember the two most important part of the users experience, the beginning and the end!
- Learn something about the users and utilize that to make their experience special.
- You have the authority to make your users happy!
- Learn from our users. Learn their needs, wants, and ideas. When the user wins, the Rec Center wins.
- Never say no. Always lead with what you can do for the user to fix their problem.
- Don’t be a stranger. Wear your name tag!
- Appreciate, recognize and encourage one another
- Be the expert! Know what is going on in your area and beyond! Be a valuable resource.